Shepherd of Solution Parish, Jakande Estate with Rev. Tosho
Reverend Omotosho Oshoffa has declared that he is not a Pastor of the Church has widely claimed.

Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Rev. Tosho who was invited by CCC Solution Parish, Jakande, Isolo Lagos, the host parish of a Youth Event, organised by Area H Youth Organisation, to celebrate her Sisters' Unit.

While addressing the youths at the gathering, he said:

"I'm not a Pastor. I was just made the leader for the unification of this Church. And thank God within one month progress has been made.

"I thank God today, Imeko is no more a place where we say it's only one faction that would come in there . Imeko city is home to every Celestial Member.

"Celestial Church is one and we have no choice than to make it one.

"I tell people that if God can use me, for the Church to be one today and If it's God will that I should die after the unification of this Church. I will be satisfied."
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter

You may Also Like:

Introducing CeleGlo || Cheaper Calls Service For All Celestials Members In Nigeria

Indiscipline || Code of Conduct Introduced For Shepherds And Church Workers

Pastor Bada's Son Cries Out || My Father Was Never A Cultist.
Celestial Church Blog is non-partisan. Our interest is in promoting the gospel and providing updates about happenings and events in the Church. This Blog will always respect the views of all Celestial Church members.